Keep your UTV running as smooth as the day you brought it home! The American LandMaster Tune-up Kit for 400/450 series Utility Vehicles with a 390cc Honda Engine contains everything you need to keep your UTV engine running year after year.
The American LandMaster Tune-up kit keeps your utility vehicle in tip top shape by performing our recommended maintenance as outlined in the owners manual.
- 1 Honda outer air filter (foam)
- 1 Honda air filter element
- 2 qt. (32 oz.) of 10W-30 motor oil. Note: 37 ounces (1.1 liters) is required for an oil change
- 1 Spark plug (BPR6ES)
- 1 Fuel Treatment - Ethanol/Stabilizer
- 1 qt. (32 oz.) SAE30 for transaxle. Note: 20 ounces is required for the transaxle
- Oil should be changed after the first 5 hours of use and every 100 hours thereafter.
- Foam pre-cleaner should be cleaned weekly and replaced annually or every 50 hours.
- Air cleaner element should be cleaned and/or replaced annually or every 200 hours.
- Spark plug should be replaced annually or every 100 hours.
- Transaxle oil should be changed every 200 hours.
- Fuel treatment - ethanol/stabilizer should be used every time you add fuel.