American LandMaster 2020 Model Lineup
At American LandMaster, we listen to our customers and are constantly improving in an effort to make their lives as easy as possible. Our new consolidated lineup consists of models that are an incredible value to both residential and commercial users.
What’s new in 2020?
- Hood color options vary by model. All base model frames come in black
- All 4 bed options are now available in all base models except the 350
- 350 now comes with Limited Slip Differential and 25inch tires standard
- Limited slip differential transmits equal torque to both wheels when driving straight. However, when one wheel spins due to loss of traction, a patch of ice, mud, too much throttle, etc., then the unit automatically provides more power to the wheel that has traction
- All base models are now equipped with the Carlisle (Timken) belt and an improved driven pulley. This provides smoother acceleration and assisted stopping power when letting off the gas.
- Fuel gauge is now standard on all models and is located on the fuel tank.
- 455 is now built on 4wd frame allowing for EPS upgrade. It also has 4 wheel brakes! Disk brakes on the front, drum brakes on the rear. This improves the stopping power immensely.
- EPS is available as an upgrade on the 455 and 550. 550 EPS will not be a standard model anymore. EPS is standard on the 700 and Crew models.
- Hour and battery meters are now standard on all models.
- Headrests are eliminated on all 2WD and Cruiser models.
- New front emblem with black backing and silver icon will allow for better adhesion and overall better appearance.
- Steel Flat Bed does not have the icon laser-cut into the design anymore. It will be one solid piece of sheet metal. Preventing mulch, dirt, etc. from spilling onto the heat shield.
- Body paint only available in Cruiser and Untamed Models
- New windshield Cling – more consolidated and easy to read (available late Dec)
- New SLIM DESIGN cling for the windshield (trail ready and transport ready)
- Electric 2WD
- Landstar 48V – Starting at $7,499
- Gas Powered 2WD
- 350 Kohler Carb 279cc – Starting at $5,499
- 455 Kohler EFI 429cc – Starting at $6,749
- Gas Powered 4WD
- 550 Briggs & Stratton Carb 479cc – Starting at $7,749
- 700 Kohler EFI 694cc – Starting at $8,999
- Gas Powered 4WD Crew
- 700 Crew 4 Kohler EFI 694cc – Starting at $10,999
- 48V,455,550,700,700 Crew 2 – Starting at $7,649
- 550,700 – Starting at $8,999
For more information about our units, visit AmericanLandMaster.com.